We—we (oui oui) are going to play a charades video, and the rules are like this: We—we (oui oui) are going to… *snickers* Draw from the pouch… and we we (oui oui) [are] going to imitate each country. Today we are in Montreal, In a little hotel room. This is the only wall we could find, so… – Apologies for the…
– Aesthetics. The beautiful painting, oui oui.
– Oui oui. *sighs* Man, this is a very… Oui oui video. We—we (oui oui) so awesome! Violin charades, 24 countries, 5 minutes each, – we have to do 12 each.
– Yeah. Scissors, paper… – Rock!
– Oui! – I win.
– Alright, who’s going first? Oui, oui! *laughs* (Both) 3,2,1. Let’s do it! Ohh! – Yeah, it’s going.
– Oui oui. Alright, alright. Oh wait, I gotta get—urgh! I’m looking at the…painting. First one! It is beautiful. Mexico! Yes! Alright, you ready? Russia! Yes! Tchaikovsky! – Bring it! We we (oui oui), so good!
– Dude, this is pretty easy. – Dude, this is too easy—
– Alright. A? A? Las Vegas? China? Ah it’s an Asian country. Laos! Chi…na!! *laughs* Chile, Chil-lah..! Ohh…no, ok. *sighs* A? Lah? Yeah, China! Taiwan? – Oh! “Lah”, Singapore!
– Yes! Singapore! *both laughs* Ohhhhhh!!! Get that lah! – Alright, next one.
– I don’t know lah. We did that for our Singapore show lah. I forgot the joke lah, I’m so sorry lah. – China.
– Yeah. Got 4 now? Yeah. – Oh we gotta hurry up, make up for lost time!
– Okay. Yeah, okay. Finland! – Sibelius.
– Yes. Alright. Oh. No. – Japan!
– Yes! *laughs* Naruto! Naruto, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! Hoo! Hah! – Hee-hah hoo-hah! Daiisuki!
– Okay okay… – Daiisuki nan dayo.
– Here we go, okay. Spain? – Yes.
– Yeah. Lalo. It’s too easy! China—Asian country. Slow, Asian country? *laughs* Malaysia? [The] Philippines? – Indonesia?
– Yes! Ohh! Nice. – Alright.
– We’ve got 8, right? Yeah. Alright, here we go. Um…uh…uh! – I send you to the shadow realm, Egypt!
– Yes! *both laugh hysterically* – I send you to the shadow realm!
– Alright, here we go, here’s another one. – It’s time to du-du-du-duel!
– Okay…um… Mexico? Brazil? Chile? Chil-lah? – Ah. “A”…Argentina!
– Yes. Oh my God. Dude I’m pretty sure that’s not Argentinian music! Here we go. Come on! Yeah. Anyway, got it. Mozart! Au…au…au…Austria! Yes. Is that 11 or 12? I don’t know, I think 12. – Alright, you gotta leave the other stuff for me, bro!
– One more! Oh, last one. Ohhh!!! Alright. Start. Trois, deux, un. Begin. Ohh. Too easy. – Germany!
– Yeah. Beethoven “Kreutzer” Sonata! Are you ready? England! ENgLaNd E N G L A N D HaaaaAAaaaaaAAaAAHhhhhHHHHH I’ll just go easy. – Oh, Italy.
– Yeah. Italiano! Ooh! Um… Japan! Oh no… [I] Forgot Brett doesn’t listen to pop music. – Um…
– Dammit…Korea! Uhh… Uhh….ooh… USA. – Uh…uh…
– USA. Oh yeah, USA. Oh yeah, mate! – Australia.
– Yeah mate. Alright, let’s move on. Ohh! Argh. Oh no! *laughs* I don’t want to say it! *laughs* Say it! India…? Noooo!!! *laughs* Africa…? Can can! England! Greece! French! Oui oui! French…France. Bro! Hungary! Czech! Oh, Sweden! Norway! Russia! Estonia! Denmark! Asia! Malaysia! Taiwan! Hong Kong! China! Vietnamese! Debussy! De— Near the sea! *laughs* I don’t know what to do with this one! Pass. – What was it?
– Canada. It was at this moment that he knew… – OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
– *laughs* Oui oui! – Korea!
– Yeah. Oh, Canada! Oh, bro! Um… India. No. Egypt. – Oh, Arabic! Arab.
– No. India. Pakistan. Africa! South Africa, Morocco! *grunts* Morocco! Oh! Uh…Iran! Afghanistan! – Turkey!
– Yes! Okay. There’s a chicken sound, Turkey! *mimics turkey sounds* Um… (Both) Ohhhhh!!!! Whoa! Whoa! What? Oh! Oh! Bonus countries!!! (Both) Scissors, paper, rock! (Both) Scissors, paper, rock! Steady…go! Was it on? – Yeah.
– Oui oui! *snickers* Oui oui! Oh. England! – U.K.
– Yeah. I was like, does that count? Hungary! Dude, it’s so easy. *singing* Oh. *laughs* Oh my God. *laughs* France? Yeah. – Oui oui!
– Oui oui! Ça va! Très bien! Argh…! Oh bro, I don’t know what this one is! Ohh…! Brazil! Yeah! Bum Bum Tam Tam! *gasps* Last one! Poland! Oui-niawski! *laughs* – Oui-oui-niawski!
– Oui oui! Check out our merch, because when this is out, merch is already back. I hope it’s not sold out, you guys had been waiting for so long. “Ling Ling 40 hours”, “Practice Twoset” Accent the like button, – and then fortissimo the subscribe button,
– Uh! And then… Practice.